Rates & Insurance
Individual Therapy Sessions:
$140 per 50 minute session
$200 per 75 minute session
$240 per 90 minute session
Couples Therapy Sessions:
$155 per 50 minute session
$225 per 75 minute session
$270 per 90 minute session
I am an Out Of Network (OON) provider. What that means is that I do not accept insurance, so you pay the full fee for my services at the time of service. Although I don’t accept insurance, I am happy to provide you with a billing statement (also known as a Superbill) that you can send to your insurance company for reimbursement consideration. Please know that reimbursement depends on your specific insurance plan and level of coverage.
I’d recommend asking these questions to your insurance provider to help determine your benefits:
- Does my health insurance plan include mental health benefits?
- Do I have a deductible? If so, what is it and have I met it yet?
- Does my plan limit how many sessions per calendar year I can have? If so, what is the limit?
- Do I need written approval from my primary care physician in order for services to be covered?
* Please note that I am not an approved Medicaid provider. Please contact Medicaid for a list of approved mental health providers.
* Please note that I am not contracted with Medicare; therefore, you pay the full fee to me at the time of service. Medicare does not cover my services.
I accept cash, check and all major credit cards as forms of payment.
If you are unable to attend a session, please make sure you cancel at least 24 hours beforehand. Otherwise, you will be charged for the full rate of the session.
Any Other Questions
Please contact me for any additional questions you may have. I look forward to hearing from you!